Wine Hooligans, producer of the Broadside, Portlandia, Cycles Gladiator and Stephen Vincent brands, located in Santa Rosa, CA, is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Operations Analysis Specialist. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working with data and solving problems. In this position, you will act as a resource for all company departments, identifying and resolving process and reporting issues. A strong problem-solving mentality and desire to learn are required.
This position will work primarily from home until such time as social distancing protocols are lifted. You will report directly to the Vice President of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retrieve, review, and analyze ERP/MRP data for business insights
- Troubleshoot data and reporting issues
- Run, edit, and create reports as needed
- Assist with data integrity
- Maintain low-code MRP functionality and make requested changes to platform as needed
- Data entry as needed
- Support staff with ad hoc analysis and process improvement
- BA/BS degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, etc)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (or other ERP) preferred
- Experience with Jet Reports preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred
- Highly analytical and results oriented
Wine Hooligans offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.
To be considered for this position, please respond with a cover letter and resume.