Join an exciting and rapidly growing winery that builds and scales brands—including four national brands (Broadside, Portlandia, Cycles Gladiator, and Stephen Vincent) and control brands under our Sonoma 980 division.
As a key member of our marketing team, you will lead digital strategy and tactical implementation of initiatives (working closely with management and creatives). You will be planning, copywriting, implementing, and measuring results. These are the essential duties of this role:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the day-today efforts of our social media presence for Broadside, Portlandia, Cycles Gladiator, and Wine Hooligans, including posting, engaging (w/ consumers, trade, and wholesalers), planning and reporting
- Create engaging content appropriate for specific channels based on brand plans and marketing content calendar etc.
- Ensure brands are well-represented on all social media platforms
- Work with marketing director and business development to identify key metrics and report on goals
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our audience
- Stay up to date with platform updates and trends—trouble shooting as needed
- Regularly update content on websites for all brands, including media highlights—ensuring that all content is up to date online
- Work with programmers to implement new API integrations and web functionality
- Continuously strive to improve the digital experience across all Wine Hooligans’ websites
- Work with marketing director and business development to develop metrics of success and report on goals
- Provide copy and develop content for Hooligans’ blog and newsletter
- Develop copy for digital and print assets (above and beyond the websites and social media channels). This would include wine tech sheets, sales sheets, ads. These pieces will be primarily trade facing but will include some consumer facing work.
- Manage email communications for Broadside, Portlandia, Cycles Gladiator, and Stephen Vincent websites
- Work in tandem with production artists to ensure visual tools are executed in tandem with the above work
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, or English preferred
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms, specifically: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs and video platforms (such as Vimeo and YouTube)
- Proficient in all MS Office programs (good command of Excel vital)
- Impeccable written and verbal skills
- Experience updating websites including WordPress; basic HTML a plus
- Graphic design / photography experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to adapt, learn, and contribute in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge / understanding of wine
Wine Hooligans offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K plan, paid time off and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Work Environment.
To be considered for this position, please respond with a cover letter and resume.