Grilled Chicken Strip Subs
In the GlassPortlandia Pinot Noir
1 package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Mini Sub Rolls
12 Chicken breast strips
2 tablespoons Butter or margarine
1/4 pound Sliced deli cheese
4 leaves Lettuce leaf (iceberg lettuce or red leaf lettuce)
- Spread butter or margarine on cut side of rolls, place in non-stick skillet cut side down and toast.
- Remove from skillet and place two triangles of cheese on each roll base. Place lettuce leaves on cheese.
- In same skillet warm grilled chicken breast strips.
- Arrange 3 to 4 chicken strips on lettuce and place on roll tops.
- Pour a glass of Portlandia Pinot Noir and enjoy!