1 package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns
1 (8 ounces) angus hamburger
2 tablespoons your favorite teriyaki sauce
1 slice American cheese
2 ounces thinly sliced maui or vidalia onion
2 slices tomato
1 slice pineapple
1 leaf Lettuce
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
To garnish pickles and olives
1 Tbsp Shichimi togarashi (Japanese red pepper condiment, available in Asian grocery stores)
- Brush hamburger patty with teriyaki sauce, then place on grill to desired doneness.
- Toast King’s Hawaiian Hamburger Bun on grill.
- Toast pineapple slice on grill.
- To assemble burger, spread Shichimi Aioli Sauce on the buns. Include hamburger patty, cheese, tomato slices, lettuce, pineapple, and onion.
- Serve with pickles, olives and a glass of Portlandia Pinot Noir!