Teriyaki Beef Sliders
In the GlassBroadside Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
6 KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Ketchup
1 tablespoon White vinegar
2 Garlic cloves
1/4 teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 head Cabbage
1 cup Carrots
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine ground beef with soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate marinade for 1 hour.
- Mold ground beef mixture into small slider patties.
- Grill slider patties over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Peel and slice the pineapple. Grill on medium-high for around 5 minutes on each side. Let cool slightly and then cut into small cubes.
- Add to a large bowl, along with shredded cabbage and carrots.
- Serve burgers on KING’S HAWAIIAN dinner rolls with pineapple slaw mixture and a glass of Broadside Paso Robles Cab. Cheers!